B.Sc. Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology
B.Sc. Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology is a 4 year undergraduate program from MAHS which split up into 6 semesters and internship. It aims to provide students with practical experience in operating room management, cleaning, sterilisation, anaesthesia duties, and upkeep of all equipment used in the operating room both before and after procedures.
By the completion of this course, the students will be able to select the appropriate anaesthetic drugs, anaesthetic gases, pertinent surgical equipment, and surgical sterilisation requirements.
- Ability to assist the preparation and maintenance of Operation Theater
- Ability to assist in maintaining equipment support in an acute care environment
- Assist in recognising and change to maintain a sterile field
- Assisting for following infection control policies and procedures
- Provide support to manage and maintain theatre equipment
- Assist to prepare the patient for operative procedures
Have Any Question? Call us
If you have any questions, we’re here to assist you. Please feel free to reach out to us via phone, and our dedicated team will be happy to help: